Friday, May 16, 2008

WELCOME HOME DADDY!!!!

The girls before they left to go and get daddy!
Ivy and her Daddy Bear!
Constance and her Daddy bear!

Well, David is home now! We picked him up at 3:30 p.m. yesterday at Springfield/Branson Airport. He and Heather we smiling from ear to ear the rest of the day... Constance went right to him at the airport, Ivy just kept looking at him like "I think I am suppose to know you". By the time they got home, Ivy was all over daddy and Constance was backed off a little I guess measuring things up! When I got home 2 hours later they were all just one big happy family, playing with the girls and the girls were in rare form!

As soon as Heather gets the pictures from the airport downloaded I will post a couple of them as well.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the pictures at the airport.