Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The countdown....

Heather is so excited that David is coming home soon for a short visit. This weekend will be crazy getting the house all organized and cleaned and then the yard work also..... I think keeping her busy will keep her mind busy so she doesn't have time to obsess about it all!

I am excited about seeing him too and seeing him interacting with the girls once they get reacquainted! Constance will have no issues, but Ivy will not remember him and she is shy at first with people she doesn't know. I know once he throws her in the air she will be hooked! She loves to fly and Mom and Grandma can use a break from that! LOL

I am sure I will have pictures to post once we pick him up from the airport. I am going with them to be the photographer and then I will come back to work so they can have some family time!

That is all at this moment... just working and coming home and working more....

3 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I love the new look of your blog! I may have to work on mine! :)

Unknown said...

Take lots of photos, I'll try to take lots when I am around them all as well.

Ren said...

make sure you takes lots of photos..you can always come visit us if you want to give them some time...