Friday, May 9, 2008

Reflections...

I was doing dishes yesterday and thinking about my life up to this point. Yeah, I have had alot of fun, laugh out loud times in my life and then some NOT SO FUN times. But I believe all of the times in my life are what have made me who I am today. Yes, we all have quirks or personality glitches with in us, but for the most part I feel like I am the best I can be at this point in my life. I know I have areas of improvement (don't we all!) but I guess what I am trying to say, is I am OK with who I am right now!

I am really excited to see what my future holds in the next couple years, five years or even 25 years from now (I will be old as dirt, but will still be trying to have fun and making others laugh!).

2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I really LOVE your blog -- the new look is too cool! And I can't wait to be around you in 25 years when you are "old as dirt" as you put it! Imagine what our scrap days will be like then! Thanks for making me smile. :)

Unknown said...

I concur with you. It's so nice to be happy and comfortable with our lives, no matter what has happened good or bad only makes us stronger individuals in the end.

I look forward to being around you as well when you are as you put it "old as dirt" I'll be right there with you, a little younger, but old as dirt with ya!!