Friday, May 2, 2008

Not much!!!

Well not much going on in my life right now. My paperwork was submitted to the insurance company the beginning of this week for my lapband procedure, so I am waiting to hear back from that to see if they are going to approve the procedure.

Other than that not much. Waiting for garden area to dry up enough to work it and get some stuff planted. So hopefully, Sunday after church I will be in the garden playing and riding around on the lawnmower later in the afternoon... Oh the life of a country girl!

I will be moving into Springfield area the first part of next year, once Heather and the girls head back to Ft. Hood, TX when David returns from Iraq. The gas prices and the miles I put on my car daily are not good! So Springfield here I come..... Living in the city is alot different and it will take come getting use to again, but I have done it before so no biggy...

Well that is all I have to blog about this week. Hopefully in a week or so I will be blogging about setting a surgery date!

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

I'm excited for you to be closer -- I know the city will be an adjustment -- but I'm thinking this will allow us more time for going to crops together and stuff! :)