Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ole' Rainy Day...

Well, today is 2nd day of Gustav in our area. I love rain, I always feel like it washes everything clean. Kinda like a brand new start....

I leave today with the other two secretaries from our office for training in Jefferson City so we will have rain all the way there as what we had yesterday is in that area today...

Nothing much else going on right now. I have my post op appt this a.m. at 9:30 from my last surgery and that is about it. They will just check my incision sites and see if I have any questions. I will go ahead and set up a band fill appt. for next Wednesday. We thought about doing it today but with us leaving on business this afternoon it wasn't a great idea in case I had trouble with the fill.

That is my life at this moment in a nut shell... Looks kinda boring once I have it written out! LOL






No comments: