Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lions, Tigers and Bears oh MY... And Chicken Nuggets

The Lion and his Lioness....
I made a new friend!
Ivy checking out the Hippo in the water!
My Constance!
Having a picnic at the park
Chicken nuggets anyone?
Constance on the slide
Here comes Ivy!
Mom and the girls! Ready for a walk through the zoo!

Today we decided was a good day to skip out on our responsibilities. I had a big list of stuff I wanted to get done today, but we decided to go and enjoy the weather. So we went and got lunch, went to the park for a picnic, played on the play equipment for a bit and then on to the zoo. It was a great day for it with the temperatures at around 75 degrees, sunny, light breeze and the girls had fun. Constance loves the zoo and all the animals, Ivy not so much! Not sure if it will be her thing or not! But she is a trooper and just layed back and watched. I am glad we did this today and all the things I wanted to get done are still here to be done, but we made memories today! And that is what counts!!!!








No comments: