Monday, September 8, 2008

100th Post!

Well this is my 100th post, didn't realize I was that close until I logged in!

Anyway, as you know I have been talking about moving to Springfield once Heather and the girls head back to Ft. Hood, Tx in December.

I have been going out to apartment complexes that I am interested in, ( think I have toured about 6-7 different ones). I am so not impressed. I guess it is because I have a great place now, a great landlord and I love it there. It is just the drive, but my little car gets good gas mileage so I really don't have much to complain about in that area.

So over the weekend I prayed about it and gave it alot of thought and have decided to stay right where I am at. My family, my church and my bible study ladies are all there and I don't want to give that up.

I am at peace with the decision and am looking forward to fixing up the place once Heather and the girls are fixing up their own place in Texas. I think both Heather and I are keeping our heads full of thoughts of decorating! I know she will be glad to get her own place again and I know I am looking forward to having my own place again.BUT I am going to miss them so very much! Especially, the evenings when I get home and there isn't anyone to greet me with hugs and kisses.

No comments: