Monday, September 29, 2008

Great Start!

Well, I had a great start to my Monday. I am all ready to leave around 5:15 a.m. this morning and can't find my keys! I retraced my steps on Friday night and knew where I had left them,
they were NOT there, so then I slowly went through the house looking for them. I then woke up Heather to see if she had seen them. I finally, got frustrated enough that I stopped looking for a bit. Heather got up and I was retracing my steps on Saturday a.m.... (I hadn't used my car all weekend so I knew I hadn't had them in the car).... Anyway, I remembered I had gotten the double stroller out of the lower garage and used my keys to get into the garage. Well it is pitch black out there so I was going to wait until the sun started coming up before I went out there. Then I remembered putting the stroller in Heather's rig and doing other stuff out there, so Heather and I went on a short field trip to her car and I felt under the front seat and waalah! There they were. We both laughted but at that time I was already .45 mins. late in leaving. I had to run to wally world and get my lunch for this week so I ended up being about 1/2 hour late for work. So far, the rest of my morning hasn't been bad. I pray that it stays that way! It is amazing how something can just throw a wrench in your day/schedule and throw everything out of whack.....

No comments: