Tuesday, November 20, 2007

THANKFUL...




This year I am thankful for so many things.




- My personal relationship with my Lord and my new church family at Eudora Baptist Church.




-My wonderful children. When Heather and Brian came into my life it was changed immediately.




- My son-in-law, David who is serving our country in Iraq at this time. Missing so much of his girls lives to protect us and our freedoms.




-My daughter-in-law, Codie who has brought alot of "class" into our family and is there for my son, Brian while they are stationed in Germany.




-Constance and Ivy, my wonderful little granddaughters! They truly have been a blessing to me from the minute we found out of their existence.




-Extended family and friends who I have become very close to in the last year. You all mean the world to me.




-My job, it has sustained me financially and given me a whole new group of friends.




-My love of Nature. I love all the seasons we see here in the state of Missouri, driving down a back road and just discovery something new! I hope to share this love with my granddaughters!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well why dont we go on a walk this weekend and show the girls some of that nature you love so much!!

The Cox Family said...

I love the fall pics! And what a great mother in law you are to blog about your daughter and son in law -- they are lucky to have you too. :) Happy Turkey Day!