Saturday, November 17, 2007

OUR Saturday!

At 3:00 a.m. we finally got Ivy to sleep. She is teething and was having a rough night of it. So Heather and I were up with her until 3 a.m... She woke up Constance (which is extremely hard to do, because she can sleep through a hurricane!) Constance came in all worried about her sissy and was touching her and saying, "Are you okay, Sweetheart?". It was just adorable. Finally, we all got back in bed at 3 a.m., and I WAKE up at 6 a.m... Ugghhhhh. The girls got up at 7 a.m. and then they preceeded in waking up their mommy. So we had a little shopping to do in Bolivar, got that done and came home and went over to the small park area here in Eudora and let the girls have some fun. Then home for naps. Heather and Ivy slept and Constance didn't! She went to bed early tonight at 6:15 though. Tired out little girl.... Just a glimpse into how different my days are now. My normal saturday was to get up, clean up a little, watch a movie, read a book, listen to the radio.... YOU know quiet! LOL But I wouldn't change it for the world. GOD knew I needed this time with them all, just wish David was here with us all AND Brian and Codie too...

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

I know you are enjoying your girls -- sleepless nights and all!

I'm enjoying your blog!