Thursday, November 15, 2007

My daughter and her family


This is my daughter, Heather and her husband, David and the two most beautiful and loving girls, Constance and Ivy. David is in Iraq at this time. He left 2 weeks ago and Heather and the girls chose to move in with me for the 15 months he will be gone. I am really enjoying having them here in Missouri. It is awesome to NOT walk into a dark house. Now I have a 2 1/2 year old that runs to the door and yells, "Hi, Tam-ma"... and a 11 month old that toddles up to me and smiles...I love it so much... It is going to be hard to let them go when David comes back to the states. Heather and I get to have our mother/daughter time after the girls go to bed at night, like we did before she got married and left me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking family!! It must be wonderful to have the girls there with you. I'm enjoying another blog to read.

Amy

The Cox Family said...

You know I just love that picture of you -- that's from when Gina did our family pics, isn't it? She's talented. So when are you going to convert her to a blogger???

Anonymous said...

I agree that is a great picture of you!

Amy