Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Water fun!

Heather being Heather!
Ivy and Constance washing Grandma's car
Me in charge of rinsing!
Constance washing Mommy's car
The girls and I working hard!
Ivy smiling and all wet!

Today has been an eventful day. First we went to Springfield so I could go to my 2nd band fill at the doctor's office. Last time I went they found a kink in my tubing but were able to put in the fill with no problems. Well, today was a different story! They started the fill and it wouldn't go, so they did an x-ray, paged the surgeon who was in surgery, explained what was going on and he wants to see me next week and schedule a follow-up surgery to go in and fix the kink and probably take out some of the tubing as it is too long for my torso.
Then we did a few errands and came home. I got the lawn mower out and did some of the yard and then the girls came out and mom took over. While she was mowing the girls and I decided to play in the water and wash the cars! Can't say they got REALLY clean but they have the road dust rinsed off of them!


2 comments:

Sireno84 said...

What a lovely kids!
They seem like angels
Kisses from Argentina!

The Cox Family said...

Sorry to hear you have to have surgery again.

Looks like you had a productive and fun afternoon!