Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Blue "Varmit" Marauder"

Well, in the last two weeks I have managed to deplete the Polk County area of many varmits! I hate getting in the car now when it is cool in the a.m., still dark and it is like Russian Roulette out there with all these creatures jumping out in front of me so I can KILL them!

I have even slowed down to 45 or 50 mph while on Hwy 215 so as to give them a sporting chance!

I have hit numerous raccoons, possum's and armadillo's. Also a few birds, squirrels and something I am not really sure what it was, I caught a blurrrr and then whammo! Yesterday a beautiful little fawn jumped out in front of me, but did a 360 and got out of the way. BUT this morning I hit a big ole' turkey... He just stood there looking at me... No damage to my car, but when I got to work I could swear I smelt cranberry sauce! LOL

I drive a small blue car and that is why I named this blog "The Blue "Varmit" Marauder...






2 comments:

Ren said...

oh Ronda you crack me up.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear your car wasn't damaged. Be careful out there on those dark county roads.