Thursday, December 4, 2008

Time for reflection, decisions to be made..... blah, blah, blah....

Well, I know it has been a while since I have posted. I have been busy making some major decisions for my life and preparing to carry them out!

This economy, high rent (house too big by myself), high electricity, driving 68 miles a day to and from work and on and on and on... I have decided to make a move into my parents for a couple months, pay off some bills, save some $$$$ and move into Springfield.

Rent is cheaper (even if I have to move into an apartment). I believe I need to downsize right now! Another big plus is cutting my driving time by like 90%! I am excited about that one.

So I hope to make my move into Springfield around March or April. My parents offered this after finding out how hard I was struggling so I thought long and hard about it and it was my only recourse at this time. Thank God they offered!

So I plan on moving in on Christmas day and be totally moved out of the farm house by then. My landlords really don't want me to leave, but they also understand the situation.

Needless to say without Heather and the girls here and all that has transpired since they left I am totally NOT in the Christmas spirit. Not one little bit. I just can't wrap myself around it this year at all. Oh well, It will be here and gone in 3 weeks from today. I have everything bought (glad I started early) and wrapped, mailed off to Germany and am waiting for Christmas eve with my family. Then it will be over for another year.

Next year will be better! Brian and Codie will be back in the states and in Missouri and Heather and David will hopefully be moving about that time to Leavonworth, KS, so all my kids will be alot closer to me!

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

I've missed your blogging. I know it has to be tough with the girls gone. It will be so nice for you to live in Springfield though -- no commute -- that will be nice. :) And I know a good scrapbook store!