Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update....

Heather and the girls arrived in Texas on Monday a.m. and were moved in by that afternoon. They ended up getting a 4 bedroom, 2 full bath home. She really likes the house, but not all the congestion of Killeen, TX. I think she misses Eudora area! LOL

She is going to get her internet set up fairly soon and will be back online shortly!

I took a few days off and cleaned and cleaned. The silence is deafening though... I really miss them all but I have alot of things coming up to keep me busy in the next few weeks. Lots of travel for work, I am doing another bible study right now, so I plan on keeping myself busy!

3 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Thanks for the update. Glad they arrived safely. Nice that they will have lots of room. I'm envisioning a scrapbooking room! :)

Ren said...

Good to hear they made it and that they like thier new home. Now that you have time maybe we can get together.

Singell Family said...

im envisioning a scrapbook room too!!!