Friday, October 17, 2008

24 Days left!

Well we found out that Heather and the girls will be leaving for Ft. Hood, TX on Nov. 9th. She is beside herself with excitement. I know she wants to get it all started because that just means David will be home sooner! On the other hand, (I thought I was looking forward to this day) but it is hitting me that I won't have anyone at home when I get home to greet me, have those hugs and kisses from the girls whenever I want one (and they are willing! LOL), sitting and the sofa and having them come sit by grandma, seeing all the new things they are doing or saying each day. I am sooooooooooooo going to miss all three of them so much!

I went to the movie and dinner with a lady from my church and she is also single and living on her own and was seeking advice on how to keep from getting depressed and mired down in the loneliness. She was very helpful with her advice and we have decided that when we both get lonely we will just call each other and go out to eat, movies or just get together to talk. It is great having a good Christian friend I can talk to and be open with. Thanks Miss Shirley!

Oh, and I HIGHLY recommend the movie: Fireproof... It is very moving Christian movie.




No comments: