Sunday, June 8, 2008

Glorious Morning!

I woke up late this a.m. for me. But it was still 6 a.m. and I went outside and walked around and then layed in the hammock and listened to the birds, the wind, our neighbors peacock and enjoyed the time. It was quiet and very serene.

Heather took my "Before" shots yesterday and let's just say I will post them when I have lost enough weight you can tell the difference. I am NOT that brave yet!

I am on day 3 of my liquid diet and so far not too bad. I have been keeping myself extremely busy this weekend so I can't think about it. I have cleaned out my closet, took out all the fall/winter clothes I can still wear and am donating them to a girl at work. And then I went through a couple of my bins outside in the garage and pulled out some of the next size I will be in. This is very exciting, I really should only have to buy a couple pieces of clothing in each size as I go down because I have tons of stuff stored. Then I mowed the entire yard and today after church will try and get the landlord's tiller running so I can get part of the garden replanted. With the rains we have been having some of it just didn't come up, it just sat in water! Ugghhh

And on another note. Miss Ivy slept in her big girl bed last night. Heather got a couple pics of her before and during bedtime. While I was on the puter this a.m. I heard her jabbering in her room and then alittle later I heard her try and open the door and then knock on it. It was too cute. She came out of there all grins. So we had a successful night!

I hope everyone had a glorious morning and a Special Sunday.

No comments: