Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Difficult Times

I came across something the other day that basically says it all (for me anyway).

If GOD brings you to it ----- He will bring you through it!

We are going through a bible study right now and it is about David's life from the time he was a shephard boy and was anointed by Samuel and all the battles, conspiracies with Saul and all that. He wondered at times I am sure why GOD was putting him through this. It was many years before he did become King and I know I would have been discouraged and threw my hands in the air and gave up, but David pursued and marched forward, asking God's advice in everything he did.

That is the key, we need to ask him in everything we do. Not just the big problems that come along but all of it!

2 comments:

Ren said...

Amen and amen!

Singell Family said...

you need to update your blog!! We need something new to read!!! See you tonight!