Saturday, July 12, 2008

Baby Shower

Baby shower for Katie Sellers. She would have been my step-daughter if Steve and I had gotten married. She is a sweet girl and her baby "Logan Matthew" is due in 4 weeks!
Katie and Constance. Constance kept calling her "My Princess" because of the crown that say "Proud New Mommy" Katie was wearing
Heather and Ivy! Heather is trying to corral Ivy from running everywhere! LOL
Katie with the baby blanket I made for Logan.
Constance posing for the camera!
Today was Katie's baby shower in Nixa. Her mom and aunt Sierna threw it for her. She got lots of really cute stuff for the baby. I saw her room she has set up for the baby and she has it all organized and decorated. The shower was fun and I got to see alot of her family I haven't seen in 2 years and an added bonus I got to see her big brother Bryan as he was there to watch one of his cousins during the shower. I miss those two kids so much! The girls had a good time, but we barely left the parking lot of the church and Ivy was out! Constance fell asleep about 1/2 way through our ride home.

No comments: