Thursday, February 28, 2008

The New ME!

I am going to start going through the process to see if I qualify for a lap band surgery. I sent in my registration paperwork to the surgery center in Springfield and I heard back today that my process looks good. So now I have to start their process of meeting with different doctors, therapist, nutritionist... they have you go through this process to make sure you are a good candidate and that you completely understand the process and what is expected of you in this life makeover.

So I meet one doctor tomorrow and then another on Tuesday of next week. I am really excited about this and I hope my insurance will work with me!

Once I learn if I am going to be accepted I will take a before photo and post it and then post update photos all along the way!

I really hope this happens for me! I am so tired of not feeling well and I know it is mostly because of my weight ;-)

No comments: